1) What is the operation hour?
We open from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday. Early drop off is 7:30 am and last pick up is 6:30 pm. Extended care before, after operation hour and on weekends due to unavoidable circumstances can be arranged. Please call or email to inquire.
2) Does the centre close during school holiday?
We are open through out the year including school holidays. Center will be closed on Saturday, Sunday, national gazette and Selangor state public holidays, one week during Chinese New Year, one week during Hari Raya Puasa and one day end of the year form spring cleaning.
3) When is the best time to visit the centre?
Please call to make appointment before visiting the centre. The best time to visit us is between 9 am to 11 am Monday to Friday.
4) What documents is needed for enrollment?
Kindly bring along following documents for enrollment:
1. One copy of the child’s birth certificate
2. One copy of certificate of immunization (for toddler above 1 year)
Registration form and Cutie Cottage General Guidelines can be obtained from the centre.
5) What should I bring on my child’s first day?
- Breast milk or milk powder – Label name and date of expression
- Milk bottle – Label name on bottle and cap
- Disposable diapers – Label name
- 1 set of clean home wear – Label name
- Bath towel
- Face towel (5 pieces – for babies)
- Water bottle – Label name (for toddlers)
- Comb & shoes* (for toddlers) – We recommend shoes with Velcro fastenings or shoes that the toddler can manage independently